- We're in the process of putting the program together. If you have suggestions for topics, click here to take a quick poll.
Sponsored by the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership (WMEP), the conference focuses on delivering unmatched opportunities for learning, networking, and collaboration. For 16 years, the conference has raised public awareness of the vitality, strength and contributions of the manufacturing sector, and promoted the well-being of manufacturing as essential for a healthy, vibrant economy.
WMEP welcomes participation through sponsorships and content experts; the 2012 conference had more than 35 sponsors and more than 50 presenters.
- Sessions: stay tuned as the schedule is populated with new sessions
- Sponsorship: A range of sponsorship opportunities are available, from exhibiting to providing support for a keynote speaker, underwriting a break, reception or lunch, or supporting conference materials. Plus, sponsors receive $50-off coupons to give to invited attendees.
- Registration: Group discounts are also available - 20% off each registration for three or more from the same company.
- Get $25 off your registration by filling out this short contact form.
- Hotel Accommodations: WMEP has reserved a block of rooms at the Hyatt Hotel in Milwuakee, the site of the conference. Contact the hotel at 414-276-1234 to reserve a room - Mention Manufacturing Matters! for a reduced rate.
Manufacturing Matters! 2013 at the Hyatt, teamed with the MOTY awards at the Pfister is a unique opportunity to learn, network and celebrate Wisconsin Manufacturing!
Stay tuned to this website for schedule updates featuring special sessions highlighting Wisconsin manufacturing leaders, expert content on a range of subjects vital to manufacturers and much more.