- 2013 Speakers
- Sponsorship Pricing and Info
- Anderson Ashton
- Bukacek Construction
- Consolidated Construction Company, Inc.
- Excel Engineering
- First Business Bank
- Graphics Systems Corp.
- Guardian Business Solutions, Inc.
- Imaging Office Systems, Inc.
- Insight On Manufacturing
- L&S Electric
- M3 Insurance
- Michael Best & Friedrich
- Milwaukee 7
- Mortenson Construction
- PNC Bank
- Randstad Technologies
- SCS Engineers
- Tailored Label Products
- The Payroll Company
- The QTI Group
- Top Floor Technologies
- UW E-Business Institute
- Wipfli LLP
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- WorkWise, LLC
A one-of-a-kind opportunity to network with Wisconsin manufacturing executives
Sponsorship information for Manufacturing Matters! 2014 will be available in August 2014.
Wisconsin manufacturing executives recommend the Manufacturing Matters! conference to their peers as the premier opportunity to get essential information to compete, innovate, recruit top employees and network with other executives.
As a sponsor and/or exhibitor, this conference offers you a unique opportunity to meet and network with 400-500+ of Wisconsin’s manufacturing leaders and decision makers - and help them get the vital information they need to survive and thrive in the competitive global economy.
Two tracks: Executive and Operations
Both tracks feature content vetted by leading Wisconsin executives and operations leaders to provide timely and relevant information.
All sponsors receive:
- Organization name listed as Sponsor on major conference materials, including: company description and link to your website from this web site, listing on the lunchtime slide presentation loop, and listing on event signage
- Attendee list including name, title and company; additional info from attendees who opt-in
- 10 $50-off coupons for invitees
The information for 2013 is below; sponsorship info is under review and will be updated in August 2013: